With well planned and prepared practices being at the forefront of effective safer recruitment within Schools and Multi-Academy Trusts, we wanted to share the key features to be considered within the education sector. Watch our video to find out how you can address the points below.
- What message do you send potential applicants regarding the safeguarding practice in your organisation?
- Do all of your job descriptions and person specifications detail the safeguarding responsibilities for the position?
- Are your interviews well planned, do your questions and criteria probe into candidates’ motives for working with children and their suitability, as well as their skills and experience?
- Do you have a recruitment process for volunteers?
- How do you ensure that all employees and volunteers share the same commitment and how do they know what their safeguarding responsibilities are?
EPM can help
If you have any further questions, or are interested in our Safer Recruitment Training, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01480 431 993, email email@example.com, or complete our enquiry form.